The National Network of Assessment Centres Ltd
We represent the majority of DSA Assessment Centres in England and Wales. Our membership includes a broad range of DSA assessment providers based in higher education institutions and private businesses.
Based on our collective knowledge, we have a comprehensive understanding of the DSA process. We use this experience to contribute to sector consultation on DSA assessing and the support of disabled students in higher education.
Application for membership is open to all assessments centres providing Disabled Students’ Allowances assessments that were either accredited by DSA QAG or that are registered with DfE/Welsh Assembly and that operate in compliance with the criteria in the Quality Assurance Framework.
See full details of benefits of membership.
If you are interested in applying, or discussing your application, please contact us.
- Consultation with members regarding changes to and evolution of the DSA.
- Assessing the implications and impact of any change, both in relation to disabled students and member services.
- Communicating any change management issues appropriately.
- Working with stakeholder colleagues in the identification of standards in assessment.
- Ongoing representation on stakeholder groups (see below).
- Assessor Accreditation
- Partnership working with stakeholder groups including National Association of Disability Practitioners, Association of Non-Medical Help Providers https://nmhproviders.co.uk/ and the British Assistive Technology Association https://www.bataonline.org.uk/
Representation on stakeholder groups
- The Disabled Students’ Stakeholder Group (DSSG)
- The Student Loans Company (SLC) Stakeholder Operational Group
Get in touch here
Find out more about the NNAC, its history and future here
Find out about our Executive Committee here